Thursday, July 21, 2016

Being a vendor at Dcon

I was a vendor at DCON in the Pasadena. Got to meet some lovely people. I loved sharing a booth with my friend Samantha George. Below I'll show you a little snippet of what the booth looked like and what artwork I was selling.

I love bringing my paints to conventions to pass the time, and also share with other artists.

here's a closeup of the fashion bunny I made, ink and watercolors on paper

A sequence to my "fashion: animals, both watercolor & ink on paper

I made little greeting cards, and this one had a "celebration" theme.

I made little greeting cards, and this one had a "magical unicorn" theme.

I made little greeting cards, and this one had a "tropical vacation" theme.

Some designs I put on some tote bags, of my llama and sun designs.

The llama design on the tote bag

And I made coasters too! These are so wonderful because they work with hot or cold beverages!

I made mini paintings of some sunshines too :)

Fashion prints

Mermaid prints


Cute little fashion fox prints


Fortune teller prints

Fashion french girl wearing beret prints





No comments: